Get reliable & affordable  services for all of your vehicle registration needs!!

We offer a variety of services that will save you time and money! Dont waste your day standing in line at DMV when you can get your registration done in less than 10 minutes and have your tags and plates instantly!


Our services include but are not limited to:

Transfers - Renewals - Nonresident - Salvage/Junk - Miscellaneous Originals - Lien Sales - Vin Verification - Duplicate Title - Substitute Plates - Vessel - OHV - Change of Address - Transfer Legal Owner - Custom Plates - Motorcycle - Automobile - Commercial - Trailer - PTI - Title Only - IRP



Did you know that DMV will start charging penalties on your registration even if you're only 1 day late? Not only that but they continue to add penalties for every day, week, month and year that goes by! Dont let your registration expire! Come into our office and we will renew your tags within a matter of 10 minutes!


What Is a Change in Ownership?

Any change of the registered owner or lienholder (legal owner) of a vehicle or vessel is considered a change in ownership and must be updated within 10 days with the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). The change is usually due to:

  • A sale, gift, donation, or trade.
  • Adding or deleting the name of a co-owner.
  • An inheritance.
  • A satisfaction of lien (full payment of car loan).

Transfer – When there is a change of ownership, DMV refers to the transaction as a “transfer.”

Seller – The person(s) and/or company shown as the registered owner on the Certificate of Title (and DMV’s records) is always referred to as the seller, even if the vehicle is a gift.

Buyer – The person(s) and/or company who is going to become the new registered owner is referred to as the buyer.


What Documents Are Required?

Certificate of Title or Application for Replacement or Transfer of Title (REG 227)
If the title is missing, use a REG 227 to complete the transfer of ownership. The seller and buyer complete the title or REG 227. If there is a lienholder, the lienholder’s release must be notarized when a REG 227 is used (notarization is not required for any registered owner, only the lienholder). If the vehicle is 2 model years old or less with a lienholder, a REG 227 cannot be used; a replacement title must be obtained through the lienholder.

Vehicle/Vessel Transfer and Reassignment Form (REG 262)
A REG 262 is required from each seller if the vehicle is sold more than once with the same title, or if an Odometer Disclosure (see below) is require and a REG 227 is being used.

Statement of Facts (REG 256)
REG 256 is completed for:

  • Use Tax exemption when the vehicle is obtained from an eligible family member, or as a gift, court order, inheritance, or the addition or deletion of an eligible family member, or the addition or deletion of another person(s) as a gift.
  • Smog exemption when the smog certification was used for registration renewal and the last smog certification was obtained within the last 90 days.
  • Transfer Only when the vehicle is on Planned Non-Operation (PNO) and vehicle is still non-operated.